- Declaration of Covenants & Restrictions: Creates the community association.
- Provide Articles of Incorporation: Sets up the structure and governance of the association.
- Establish By-Laws: Defines how the association operates.
The primary purpose of our homeowners association is to maintain the quality of our neighborhood. Compliance with common standards helps to:
- Ensure the pleasing appearance of the neighborhood.
- Improve marketability of our homes.
- Maximize our collective property values.